Biggest Waste of Our Money

where the worst are singled out and given a ShityRail

Moderator: Admin

Biggest Waste of Our Money

Postby rherkes » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:46 pm

On Friday I was at Auburn loking at the Tulloch movement. As all the trains from my station skip Auburn, I had been told to change at Granville for a train to Auburn. As I passed Maintrain I noticed all the Tullochs which had been moved during Wednesday and Thursday's movements were re-painted Grey like so.
What a Waste of money! It seems even more of a waste of money when I viewed them from the road and observed the Metal corp yard in front of them. I must say there was one Tulloch which still had Graffiti on it, and this carriage is supposed to be preserved!
I suppose they even Hired Cleaners to polish the seats and clean the floors in these carriages as well!
rherkes

Postby P1cwh0r3 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:03 am

Maybe it's to keep up the Cityrail appearence?
P1cwh0r3
Forum Admin

Postby Garry » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:28 pm

Who done the paint job,,,, Stevie Wonder ???
Garry

Postby Big Vinnie G » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:00 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Garry</i>
<br />Who done the paint job,,,, Stevie Wonder ???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Haaa!!!! Proof cityrail employes retards
Big Vinnie G

Postby blackcherry » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:45 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Garry</i>
<br />Who done the paint job,,,, Stevie Wonder ???

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
blackcherry

Postby Stankydorco » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:48 pm

All they've done is cover up the vandalism so the offenders don't keep getting their cheap kicks out of seeing it.
Stankydorco

Postby X » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:16 am

I Hope Dauqsladnav doesnt see this post he could get upset and cry. All his hard work gone to waste
X

Postby Big Vinnie G » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:46 am

is their any reason they haven't been sent to train heaven, or hell as would be more than correct for cityrail?
Big Vinnie G

Postby transit » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:18 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rherkes</i>
<br />On Friday I was at Auburn loking at the Tulloch movement. As all the trains from my station skip Auburn, I had been told to change at Granville for a train to Auburn. As I passed Maintrain I noticed all the Tullochs which had been moved during Wednesday and Thursday's movements were re-painted Grey like so.
What a Waste of money! It seems even more of a waste of money when I viewed them from the road and observed the Metal corp yard in front of them. I must say there was one Tulloch which still had Graffiti on it, and this carriage is supposed to be preserved!
I suppose they even Hired Cleaners to polish the seats and clean the floors in these carriages as well!

You are blaming the wrong people.

You should be venting you discuss and the likes of <b>dauqsladnav</b>

It is these people that cost the working Australian Millions of dollars a year because they think that there work is liked and appreciated.
What about all the painted brick work. I agree, the paint does look like crap, but if they painted the whole train every time the cost would blow out to billions.
transit

Postby ESHAYSSS » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:15 pm

STICK YA CASH UP YA FUKN ASS YA TRANSIT DOG. WINGE WINGE YOUR TRAINS WILL NEVER BE RID OF GRAFFITI SO GIVE UP YOUR IDEA OF RIDDING IT. RETARDS IT WILL NEVER STOP. YOU AND YOUR SHITTYRAIL FAGOTS WILL BE CRUNCHED. THE RAIDS ARE COMING!
ESHAYSSS

Postby transit » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:29 am

Cant you speak english.

Ohhh hang on thats passed on from kindergarden which I can see from your posts that you never graduated from.

This is a good heading for the likes of <b>ESHAYSSS & dauqsladnav</b>. What would be a true waste of money, is infact buying a hole in the ground for where they will end up.

If you make it that long, what kind of stories will you tell your grandkids?
( With an old mans voice) When I was a boy I painted and wrecked trains. Thats where I met your trailer park Granny. It was love at first sight. She had a lovely red can and I had a blue one. When we sprayed the walls and our colours met, I knew I had to have her, that and I knew the rest of the crew did have her.

You a f**king trailer park gronk ESHAYSSS. Get over it. Youll cry to your mummy if I get a hold of you.
transit

Postby fatcontroller » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:54 pm

haha, these graffiti artists are pissing off cityrail something fierce.
fatcontroller

Postby North_Shore_Train_User » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:11 pm

pissing off?
far from it we look at you mob wioth no respect for anything or anyone..

all we do is claim whats right and moral back from scum like you.

does anyone here have inside intel on actual numbers of vandals aka criminals cauight?
North_Shore_Train_User

Postby Xordam » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:58 pm

i dont like these "lads" too much. but then again i hate transit dogs even more.
Xordam

Postby DirtyHands » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:16 pm

if i had to pull up a lad or a transit off the tracks it'd be a lad anyday, there have been many vandals caught, and if they get caught what makes you think they're going to stop??
by the way most graffitiers don't live with their parents they're grown up
and transit, leave an adress, think your so tough over the internet threating people, if you are a transit you can't even search a vandal let alone assault them, no one can unless your a pig, so everyone stop thinking you can make a difference to the graffiti world, you really can't!
DirtyHands

Next

Return to ShityRail Official Awards