Biggest Waste of Our Money

where the worst are singled out and given a ShityRail

Moderator: Admin

Postby MikeyAus069 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:26 pm

ESHAYSSS wrote:STICK YA CASH UP YA FUKN ASS YA TRANSIT DOG. WINGE WINGE YOUR TRAINS WILL NEVER BE RID OF GRAFFITI SO GIVE UP YOUR IDEA OF RIDDING IT. RETARDS IT WILL NEVER STOP. YOU AND YOUR SHITTYRAIL FAGOTS WILL BE CRUNCHED. THE RAIDS ARE COMING!

Hi All,

I can see that this dumb shit has failed to finish school? Once Australia becomes a police state, lets see these dumb graffiti ARSEHOLES dodge bullets where the coppers will be shooting first and asking questions if they live? As I see it at present, it 's the dumb arsed graffiti artist who is getting crunched, from signals, stanchions, bridge abuttments and passing trains. Will they ever learn? Eshaysss, go back to your skool of dumb arse knocks and be prepared to be f*cked with a spray can right up your multi coloured arsehole.
MikeyAus069

Postby P1cwh0r3 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:49 pm

Mikey :) I'd appreciate it if you don't dig up old topics to take a dig at a post that's over 5 months old. Your co-operation with this would be wonderful.

Please browse our Rules and Guidelines.

P1cwh0r3
Forum Admin

Postby Aussie » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:31 pm

North_Shore_Train_User wrote:does anyone here have inside intel on actual numbers of vandals aka criminals caught?

This month has been gold.
Transits have caught a quite a few.

A few raids have happened on vandals homes too :lol:

The best is yet to come :wink: and will keep coming :D

Can't say to much :wink:
Aussie

Postby Big Vinnie G » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:17 pm

Aussie wrote:
North_Shore_Train_User wrote:does anyone here have inside intel on actual numbers of vandals aka criminals caught?

And of coarse no evidence of any of it......
"Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things you've done anymore" -Cmdr William Adama
Big Vinnie G

Postby Aussie » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:55 am

Big Vinnie G wrote:
Aussie wrote:

And of coarse no evidence of any of it......

That's because the media never want to tell a good story.

PS: Home raids are by Police just incase anyone thinks I meant Transits.
Aussie

Postby super7am » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:36 am

ESHAYSSS wrote:STICK YA CASH UP YA FUKN ASS YA TRANSIT DOG. WINGE WINGE YOUR TRAINS WILL NEVER BE RID OF GRAFFITI SO GIVE UP YOUR IDEA OF RIDDING IT. RETARDS IT WILL NEVER STOP. YOU AND YOUR SHITTYRAIL FAGOTS WILL BE CRUNCHED. THE RAIDS ARE COMING!

Ah ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haa. You pathetic ESHAYSSS. All your tax dollars go towards reparing what you did, rather than doing something useful. So, unless you don't pay taxes, YOU ARE LITERALLY PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKES!!!!
Yes I know my enemies; they're the teachers who told me to fight me - Zack De La Rocha from Rage Against The Machine
super7am

Postby liani » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:10 pm

super7am wrote:

Is the raid still coming? I think I must have missed it.
liani

Postby Aussie » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:13 pm

liani wrote:
super7am wrote:

ESHAYSSS 9 of your mates ran away from 3 Transits in the yards last week. Not so tough are they :lol:
At least they caught 2 :wink: :lol:
Aussie

Postby liani » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:08 am

super7am wrote:

Ah ha ha ha ha haaa ha ha haa. You pathetic ESHAYSSS. All your tax dollars go towards reparing what you did, rather than doing something useful. So, unless you don't pay taxes, YOU ARE LITERALLY PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKES!!!!

Do you really think any of these little jerks pay taxes. No way.
liani

Postby liani » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:14 am

Aussie wrote:
liani wrote:
super7am wrote:

ESHAYSSS 9 of your mates ran away from 3 Transits in the yards last week. Not so tough are they :lol:
At least they caught 2 :wink: :lol:

Come On everyone knows that they are good at talking themselves up. All but a few of them s*&t themselves when any one approaches them. Not staunch at all. Remember the girl that got caught all a while back, talks herself up how staunch and hard she is, and then P*@#sed in her pants when she got caught, and proceeded to dob all her so called mates in. And she is still out there talking herself up.
liani

Postby P1cwh0r3 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:46 pm

Back on topic.
Shityrail Forum Admin. Any problems or questions you can Send me a private message.
P1cwh0r3
Forum Admin

Postby Aussie » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:24 am

liani wrote:Remember the girl that got caught all a while back, talks herself up how staunch and hard she is, and then P*@#sed in her pants when she got caught, and proceeded to dob all her so called mates in. And she is still out there talking herself up.

:lol: Egasm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry back to topic
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol:
Aussie

Previous

Return to ShityRail Official Awards