Award for 6 DT's

where the worst are singled out and given a ShityRail

Moderator: Admin

Award for 6 DT's

Postby annoyed-guard » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:14 pm

I was told that 6 people in a DT school finshed training, graduated then quit right away and got jobs in Queensland. They had everything lined up. If you guys ever read this I owe you all a beer or 10 your legends
annoyed-guard

Postby P1cwh0r3 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:36 pm

Driver Training I assume...

Good on em, NSW rail is going like NZ rail did... up the shit
P1cwh0r3
Forum Admin

Postby Big Vinnie G » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:52 pm

going......SERIOUSLY?
Big Vinnie G

Postby annoyed-guard » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:22 am

Not going but gone! and yes DT's are Driver Trainees
annoyed-guard

Postby Stankydorco » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:37 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by annoyed-guard</i>
<br />I was told that 6 people in a DT school finshed training, graduated then quit right away and got jobs in Queensland. They had everything lined up. If you guys ever read this I owe you all a beer or 10 your legends
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's a disgrace. It costs RailCorp $350k to train each of those DTs.

So these 6 have just cost the state $2m which could be used elsewhere (e.g. on new trains).
Stankydorco

Postby X » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:17 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Stankydorco

Australia
201 Posts
Posted - 09/01/2006 : 21:37:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by annoyed-guard

I was told that 6 people in a DT school finshed training, graduated then quit right away and got jobs in Queensland. They had everything lined up. If you guys ever read this I owe you all a beer or 10 your legends

That's a disgrace. It costs RailCorp $350k to train each of those DTs.

So these 6 have just cost the state $2m which could be used elsewhere (e.g. on new trains).

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No City Rail is the disgrace if they didnt do such a crap job at running everything maybe the staff morale would increase therfore stopping people from ripping of the system.

It happens in every industry anyway, people use a company for training then go elsewhere and get paid better money, cant blame them really
X

Postby annoyed-guard » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:31 pm

Well if railcorpse mis-management had any idea what they were doing there would be a clause saying they had to stay for a minimum time or pay back training costs.
Morale among all frontline staff is the lowest I remember, is it any wonder?
annoyed-guard

Return to ShityRail Official Awards