nice guard

where the worst are singled out and given a ShityRail

Moderator: Admin

Postby Aussie » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:36 pm

Railcorpse trainguard wrote:Yet management, for example our crew area managers, pin people like myself as a 'Bad' guard.. Why? Because Ive had 4 days off with the flu this year.

Understand where you are coming from.
I got counselled for having 6 days off sick last year (all with Doctor Cert)
even though we get given 15 days sick a year :?

Go figure :roll:
Aussie

Postby annoyed_guard » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:29 am

I got counselled for having 6 days off sick last year (all with Doctor Cert)

They don't care how many days you are off but how many times you are off. 1 day sick is counted as 1 absence and if you have 1 month of in a block it is also 1 absence. As a result many staff have 3 days off when they only need one. Citysnail mis-managment at it's finest.
Better to be p*ssed off than p*ssed on
annoyed_guard

Postby Aussie » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:43 am

I could understand if I was always sick on a Saturday as there is a pattern forming.

I came down with the flu bad last year and even had to take a Sunday off :o I wouldn't take a Sunday off if I wasn't really sick. Lose to much $.

All I said in the counselling session was
"We interact with hunderds of people a day so it is easy to get sick".

"Our roster does not help when you work 7 days straight and 2 days off"

"Why give us 15 days sick a year if you don't want us to take any days off"
Aussie

Re: nice guard

Postby blackcherry » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:15 pm

NULL wrote:this person got lost at mcarthur when thay wanted to go to campbelltown and the guard helped these people to campbelltown they were japs

lol thats the funniest and most irrelevant thing ive red all year

'japs', lmfao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
blackcherry

Postby MikeyAus069 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:44 am

Hi All,

After reading some of the messages on here from Railcorpse employees, it kinda makes me happy that I don't work for Railcorpse in some ways, I look are the poor excuses that work in human resources and have a chuckle to myself. They wouldn't know a person with merit even if they tripped over one at a recruitment drive. They wouldn't know someone who wanted to work even if the person was staring them in the face and or talking to them. I really don't know how some Railcorpse managers even get a job, I think the suck and swallow method helps them?

**Edit** Sorry P1cwh0r3 if I opened a closed subject like I did with a older one, I have an idea, after a certain amount of time, why can't the posts be locked so the discussion is closed, say after 3 months, if no-one reply's to a post it gets locked? Just a thought.
Catching a Holden rubber tyred train to work, it's fast and reliable and not crowded and runs on time. Trains aren't the way to go
MikeyAus069

Previous

Return to ShityRail Official Awards